Saturday, August 8, 2009

Now accepting Pre-Orders


TSYS is now accepting pre-orders for the following scrapbook manufacturers (kindly click on the names and you'll be transferred to their website where you can view their products):

American Crafts

KI Memories

Maya Road


Pink Paislee

and FISKARS Punches.

I can also TRY to get other special orders. Send me an e-mail for orders and inquiries by clicking on the e-mail me button at the right side of this page.
I will be accepting pre-orders until August 20, 2009. Items will arrive mid- October.
Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Special Thanks

Special thanks to my dear friend Michelle of Jiroken for the new TSYS blog header. You're such a sweetheart! :)
 

The Scrap Yard Shop Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez