Monday, April 27, 2009

Shop Schedule


First of all, I would like to say "Thank You!" to everyone who purchased during the TSYS Pre-NSD Sale. Hope you're all enjoying your goodies and have loaded up just in time for National Scrapbooking day.

Just an announcement:
TSYS will be closed from April 29- May 6, 2009. You can still e-mail me your orders during those dates but I can only start shipping after May 6. I will try my best to reply to your e-mails ASAP if I could find an internet connection at the place where we'll be staying. We'll be having a short vacation with the family. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Special Thanks

Special thanks to my dear friend Michelle of Jiroken for the new TSYS blog header. You're such a sweetheart! :)
 

The Scrap Yard Shop Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez